Taylor Made rac LT irons were engineered
with an emphasis on three key qualities -exceptional power,
acute feel and great looks. For good measure, they also
built the rac LT to be workable as well as extremely forgiving.
The point being, this is one iron that does it all.
Taylor Made RAC LT Irons features:
- Investment cast soft stainless steel clubheads.
- Low profile and thin top line provides confidence at
- Center of gravity positioned higher in the clubhead
for a lower, more penetrating trajectory.
- Less offset than rac OS irons -allows the better player
to more easily work the ball.
- Tuned Performance Cartridge
- Delivers high moment of inertia, for power and stability
across the entire clubface.
- Better center-of-gravity locations, making it easy to
get the ball in the air -promotes a penetrating ball flight.
- Enables an improved, more efficient transfer of energy
from the clubface to the ball.