The combined technologies of the "Tuned
performance Cartridge," "RAC," oversize cavity
back head-design, and advanced lightweight shafts makes
the OS iron Taylor Made's longest, strongest iron ever
Taylor Made RAC OS Irons features:
- Investment cast soft stainless steel clubheads.
- Clean, clear lines and a powerful profile make the OS
easy to look at and easy to hit long and straight.
- Tuned Performance Cartridge.
- Delivers high moment of inertia, for power and stability
across the entire clubface.
- Better center-of-gravity locations, making it easy to
get the ball in the air -promotes a penetrating ball flight.
- Enables an improved, more efficient transfer of energy
from the clubface to the ball.
- RAC (Relative Amplitude Coefficient) pockets are precisely
placed in the back cavity and precision-milled.
- Channels impact vibration to produce a feel at impact
that is both rewarding and powerful.
- Wide, cambered sole creates additional stability through
the impact zone.
- Low bounce enhances strength and speed on sweeping swings.
- Generous radius on the sole from heel to toe provides
playability from all lie conditions.
- Available in right- and left-hand models.