Callaway Big Bertha 2002 Irons are Ideal for the mid to high handicapper
looking for an iron that gets the ball up in the air very effortless
* These irons are made from Stainless Steel and have some new
* Constant Width Soles lower the centre of gravity in the long
irons, making it easy to get the ball up in the air. In the short
irons the opposite happens, by moving the weight towards the face.
This promotes a lower more penetrating trajectory for better control
* The set features a new configuration that includes a 10 iron.
This bridges the gap usually found between the pitching wedge
and sand wedge
* These irons also feature VFT (variable face thickness) technology
that allows maximum perimeter weighting to be achieved
* As in the old model, a 360 degree undercut channel is one of
the features, this also increases perimeter weighting
The irons feel great, and offer some workability. The long irons,
3-4, plays like a dream and are so easy to hit. The Big Bertha
2002 Irons and great forgiving clubs, which have superb distance,
and easy to get out of any trouble with.
There have been very few comments on what the dislikes, or downfalls
of these clubs.