You are Here: Choosing Golf
Clubs :: Buying
Golf Clubs Online
Why would you want to buy Golf Clubs Online?
- Factory direct shopping with factory prices
- Research and comparative shopping
- Selection and customization
- Value and Quality
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Factory direct shopping with factory prices
The abillity to purchase prducts directly through the internet
can only do one thing for you. Lower Prices. No, who in their
right mind would have a problem paying less through the internet
for any product?.
Research and comparative shopping
The Internet is more valuable to those who value research and
comparative shopping. While there aren't any good comparative
pricing sites for golf club clones, there is plenty of access
There are so many places on the internet where you can find out
just about anything you want about the particular golf clubs you
are interested in. Compare prices, read customer reviews and generally
make up your mind about the clubs you want with out even leaving
Selection and customization
The beauty about the internet is that once you have made your
selection, it is very easy to then customise your selection, or
even customise your clubs to suit you.
Value and Quality
Quality in golf clubs is important. There is nothing worse than
badly made golf clubs when you are trying to have a round of golf.
The vast majority of golf club manufacturers have a return policy,
so if you made your purchase, and you are not completely happy
with the quality of golf clubs it is now just as easy to return
them, or change them to a different selection.
Guaranteed customer satisfaction
A Company such as Pinemeadow
Golf guarantees 100% satisfaction. For a standard order they
will refund you the full purchase price for any product you return
within 30 days of your receiving it. For special custom orders
we will credit you the full price towards a future purchase. That's
simple and fair.
Pointers to remember when Buying online and things to look for ::
- If the offer sounds unbelievable, then it probably is.
- Make sure the Site is well designed, without errors, pictures which don't download etc.
- Make sure the price advertised is the price on the order form
- Is the site up to date, or is offering the same special form 4 months ago?
- Is it easy to contact customer services
- Can you read customer and visitor comments?
- Does the web site have a proper Internet address, such as www.golf-clubs-reviewed.com and not www.freewebsites.com/bobssite/robert/?
- Most important, does the store provide you with clear and definitate secure online shopping