Callaway Steelhead III is a nice club to by if you can not afford
one of the more expensive titanuim drivers.
Features of the Callaway Steelhead III :.
* Cast from 100% Stainless Steel & feature VFT (Variable
Face Thickness) for greater velocity
* The Steelhead III has a new sole design that has been modeled
on the VFT Titanium woods. This new sole is flatter in the middle,
with greater radius to the sides. This reduces turf drag making
it easier to escape from tricky lies
* The driver comes out at 225cc and has a deep profile, this makes
it very forgiving on off-centre hits
* The fairway woods are fractionally longer from heel to toe increasing
the effective hitting area
* The fairway woods also have an advanced 3-piece construction
consisting of a cast face and body section, a precision-cast variable
weight chip in the sole, and a lightweight crown plate
The only real major downfall of the Steelhead III is that if
you swing too hard, the ball hooks and it has one of Callaway's
plastic hosel insert/ferules with may make shaft replacement tough.
The Callaway Steelhead III would suite all golfers looking for
beautifully shaped fairway woods, that sit square, and are easy
to get up in the air at the optimum trajectory.